Chimichurri Chicken Pasta
1. Setup Bring a pot of water to a boil. Thinly slice the Swiss chard leaves. Cut the zucchini into thin strips or small cubes. Zest the lemon.
2. Cook the pasta Cook the pasta 8-10 minutes until tender. Keep 1/4 cup of the cooking water. Drain.
3. Cook the chicken Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper. Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the thighs 4-5 minutes on one side. Flip, cover and cook for 6-7 minutes over medium-low heat until the chicken is cooked through.
4. Make the chimichurri Add the herbs, garlic, spices, (Spicy, to taste), lemon zest and juice and 1/3 cup of oil in a container. Reduce to a sauce using a blender. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Cook the zucchini Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the zucchini 4-5 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Add the capers and Swiss chard and cook for 3 minutes. Add the pasta, cooking water and a drizzle of olive oil and cook for 2-3 minutes. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
6. Plate your dish Slice the chicken and serve over the pasta. Garnish with the chimichurri sauce. Bon appétit!
4 unit Chicken Thighs
1 unit Zucchini(s)
0.5 unit Swiss Chard
1 unit Garlic Clove(s)
2 unit Coriander and Parsley
5 ml Spice Mix(chili flakes,dried oregano)
1 unit Lemon
0.5 unit Capers
180 g Spaghetti
What you need pans,pot, strainer, bowl, hand blender
% daily value
% daily value