1. SetupDrain and rinse the corn. Zest the lime and cut into wedges. Cut the tomato into small cubes. Grate the cabbage. Cut the tofu into cubes. Chop the shallot. Thinly slice the jalapeño.
2. Prepare the salsaIn a bowl, mix the corn with the tomato, the shallot to taste, the lime zest, the juice of a quarter of a lime, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Reserve. In another bowl, mix the guacamole with the yogurt and the juice of half a lime. Season with salt to taste.
3. Pickle the jalapeñoAdd 1/3 cup of water, ¼ cup of vinegar, a pinch of salt and 1-2 tbsp. of sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Add the jalapeño to the pan and let marinate off heat. In a bowl, mix the cabbage with a drizzle of oil, 1-2 tbsp. of cider or wine vinegar, a pinch of sugar, salt and pepper.
4. Cook the couscousBring a saucepan with 1 2P | 1.5 3P cups of water to a boil. Add the couscous. Remove from the heat, cover and let the couscous absorb the water for about 4-5 minutes. Break up the couscous with a fork and add a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper.
5. Cook the tofuPlace the tofu in a bowl with a drizzle of oil, the spices, salt and pepper. Heat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the tofu cubes5-7 minutes until browned. Reduce the heat if needed to not burn the spices.
6. Plate your dishServe the couscous in a bowl with the tofu, corn salsa, crumbled feta, cabbage, yogurt and pickled jalapeños. Bon appétit!