1. SetupZest one orange. Cut one orange in half and cut the other into supremes. It is also possible to just cut the orange into quarters instead of making supremes. Chop the chocolate.
2. Make the pancake mixIn a bowl, combine the eggs, the ricotta, the milk, half of the orange zest, the juice of half an orange and 1 2P | 2 3P tbsp of granulated sugar. Add the flour, the cocoa mixture and a pinch of salt. Children can also help you by adding the dry ingredients to the preparation. Mix well.
3. Cook the pancakesIn a pan over medium heat, add 1 tbsp of butter. Pour a small ladle of pancake mix and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side. Repeat with all the mixture.
4. Make the chocolate sauceBring a small pot of water to a simmer. Put the chocolate, the juice of half an orange and 1 tbsp of granulated sugar in a bowl and place on top of the saucepan to make a bain-marie. Melt and mix well..
5. Make the whipped creamIn a bowl, whip the cream until stiff peaks form. Add the icing sugar, the rest ot the orange zest and mix well.
6. Plate your dishServe the pancakes with the whipped cream, the chocolate syrup and the orange supremes. Bon appétit!