1. SetupZest the lime and cut it in half. Chop the ginger. Thinly slice the fennel using a mandolin. Cut the grapefruit and the orange into supremes. Remove the green part of the leek to keep only the white part. Cut in half, lengthwise, make thin strips of leek with the white part.
2. Make the crispy leekIn a pan, add a generous drizzle of oil. Once the oil is hot, add the leek strips. Fry until golden and crisp. 4-5 minutes. Once golden brown, remove quickly, since they can burn quite fast. Place on paper towels and season with salt.
3. Cook the scallopsDrain and pat dry the scallops. In a skillet, on high heat, cook the scallops2-3 minutes on each side. Once cooked, season with salt and pepper.
4. Make the sauceIn a bowl, combine the lime zest, the ginger, the lime juice, the soy sauce and 1 2P | 1.5 3P tbsp of white wine vinegar. Mix well.
5. Plate your dishServe the scallops with the boston lettuce, the fennel, the grapefruit and the oranges. Garnish with the crispy leek and the sauce. You can leave the sauce aside and let everyone add it to their salad. Bon appétit!