1. SetupPreheat oven to 375°F. Cut the eggplant, zucchini and tomatoes into thin slices. Chop the fresh herbs and the onion.
2. Make the sauceHeat a drizzle of oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook the onion, sun-dried tomatoes and herbes de Provence for 3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Add the canned tomatoes, half of the fresh herbs, the broth cube, 0.5 2P | 1 3P cups of water and a pinch of sugar. Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium and let the sauce simmer 8-10 minutes.
3. Blend the sauceWhen the sauce has reduced, put in a blender to make it homogeneous. Spread the sauce in the bottom of a baking dish or a large ovenproof skillet.
4. Prepare the ratatouilleAdd the eggplant, zucchini and tomato slices to the dish, alternating them. Garnish with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Cover and bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes. After the cooking time, garnish the vegetables with the Grana Padano and return to the oven uncovered for 15-20 minutes. When it's done cooking, let the dish rest for 5 minutes.
5. Cook the breadCut the bread in 2 or into slices, to your liking. Place on a sheet pan and brush with some olive oil. Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes until browned.
6. Plate your dishGarnish the ratatouille with the rest of the fresh herbs and serve with the bread. Bon appétit!