30 min. | 533 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Preheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the lettuce into thin strips, Slice the cucumbers and the radishes. Separate the cilantro and parsley leaves from their stems and roughly chop the leaves. Chop the garlic. On a separate board, cut the chicken breasts into strips.
2. Bread the chicken In a bowl, mix the eggs with 1 2P | 2 3P tbsp of water. In another bowl, combine the panko, the coconut and the sesame seeds. Season wht chicken pieces with salt. Dip the chicken pieces in the egg mixture and then coat in the panko mixture and press well so that the panko sticks.
3. Cook the chicken Spread the chicken pieces out on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Cook in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
4. Make the sauce In a blender or using an immersion blender, make a sauce with the cilantro, the parsley, the garlic, the yogurt and 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and mix well. Children are often interested in seeing a mixer in action, take the opportunity to show them the ingredients that go into the sauce, they will be curious to taste it.
5. Make the salad In a bowl, combine the lettuce, the cucumbers, the radishes and the sauce. Mix well.
6. Plate your dish Serve the coconut crusted chicken with the sweet chili sauce and the salad. Bon appétit!
1unitGrean Leaf Lettuce
30mlMixed Sesame Seeds
1unitCoriander and Parsley
1unitGreek Yogourt 2%
45mlSweet Chili Sauce
What you need Bowls, baking sheet, blender.
% daily value
% daily value