1. SetupPreheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the lettuce into thin strips, Slice the cucumbers and the radishes. Separate the cilantro and parsley leaves from their stems and roughly chop the leaves. Chop the garlic. On a separate board, cut the chicken into strips.
2. Bread the chickenIn a bowl, mix the eggs with 1 2P | 2 3P tbsp of water. In another bowl, combine the panko, the coconut and the sesame seeds. Season wht chicken pieces with salt. Dip the chicken pieces in the egg mixture and then coat in the panko mixture and press well so that the panko sticks.
3. Cook the chickenSpread the chicken pieces out on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Cook in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
4. Make the sauceIn a bowl, mix the cilantro, the parsley, the garlic, the yogurt and 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and mix well. You can also use a stick blender for a smoother sauce.
5. Make the saladIn a bowl, combine the lettuce, the cucumbers, the radishes and the sauce. Mix well.
6. Plate your dishServe the coconut crusted chicken with the sweet chili sauce and the salad. Bon appétit!