1. SetupBring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half. Chop the shallot, parsley and garlic. Thinly slice the swiss chard. Pat the cod dry then cut into cubes.
2. Cook the pastaCook the pasta in the pot of boiling water 8-10 minutes until tender. Keep 1/2 2P | 3/4 3P cup of pasta water then drain.
3. Cook the fishHeat a drizzle of oil in a large pan on medium-high. When the oil is hot, cook the cod cubes for 2-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Remove from the skillet.
4. Cook the tomatoesAdd 1 tbsp. of butter and a drizzle of oil to the pan if necessary. Add the shallot and tomatoes and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Slightly crush the tomatoes. Add the swiss chard and garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes.
5. Add the pastaDissolve the sour cream in the reserved pasta water. Add the pasta, cod and cooking water to the pan and mix well. Cook 1-2 minutes. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
6. Plate your dishServe the pasta and garnish with the parsley and chili flakes (spicy!) to taste. Bon appétit!