1. SetupCut the cherry tomatoes in half. Chop the garlic and spinach. Cut the zucchini into small cubes. Pat the cod dry.
2. Cook the zucchiniHeat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium high heat. Cook the zucchini4-5 minutes until browned. Add salt and pepper. Add the spinach and cook for 1-2 minutes. Remove from the pan.
3. Cook the couscousDuring this time bring a pot with 1 2P | 1.5 3P cups of water and the broth cube to a boil. Pour in the couscous, cover and remove from the heat. Let the couscous absorb the liquid for 5-6 minutes. When the couscous is ready, add the zucchini mixture and a little lemon juice.
4. Cook the fishAdd a drizzle of oil to the pan over high heat. Season the cod with salt and pepper. Cook the fish for 1 minute on each side and remove from the pan.
5. Make the sauceReduce heat to medium high. Add 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp of butter, tomatoes, chili flakes to taste (careful spicy!), a pinch of sugar, salt and pepper. Cook 3-4 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add 1/3 2P | 1/2 3P cup of water and cook for 1 minute. Return the fish to the pan and cook for about 3 minutes until the fish is cooked.
6. Plate your dishServe the fish with the couscous. Garnish with some basil leaves. You can also let the children help themselves to their fill to develop their autonomy. Bon appétit!