1. SetupBring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cut the broccoli into small pieces. On a separate cutting board, cut the chicken breasts in half, lenghtwise. Mix the chicken with the spices, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper.
2. Cook the chickenHeat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium heat. Cook the chicken6-7 minutes on one side. Flip, cover and cook 6-7 minutes. Remove from the pan.
3. Cook the pastaCook the pasta 8-10 minutes until tender. Drain.
4. Cook the broccoliAdd the broccoli to the pan and cook 3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
5. Make the sauceAdd the flour and mix. Add the milk, 0.5 2P | 1 3P broth cube, 1/4 2P | 1/3 3P cup of water. Let the liquid thicken for a few minutes. Add the cheddar and stir until melted. Add the cooked pasta and mix. Adjust the salt and pepper to taste.
6. Plate your dishSlice the chicken and serve over the pasta. Garnish with Parmesan. It's possible to serve each item separatly. Bon appétit!