30 min. | 655 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Preheat the oven to 425°F. Chop the garlic and the dill. Thinly slice the pickles and onion.
2. Make the pizza dough On a work surface, add half of the flour and roll the pizza dough to make small pizzas or a large one. Transfer on a sheet pan with baking paper.
3. Make the cheese sauce In a pot over medium high heat, melt 1 2P | 2 3P tbsp of butter. When the butter is bubbly, add the rest of the flour and cook for 1 minute. Add the milk and bring to a boil. Add the mozzarella and cream cheese and mix until all the cheese has melted. Add a pinch of the spice mix and half of the dill in the cheese sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Assemble and cook in the oven Spread the cheese sauce over the pizzas. Garnish with the pickle slices. Add the red onion if desired or keep as a garnish for the final step. Sprinkle the remaining spices over the pizza crust. Bake 14-16 minutes in the oven until browned.
5. Toast the panko Heat a drizzle of oil in a small pan on medium high. Add the panko and garlic and cook 3-4 minutes until browned. Remove from the skillet. Add salt.
6. Plate your dish Serve the pizza and garnish with the panko, red onion and remaining dill. Bon appétit!
11gSpice Mix (garlic powder,onion powder,poppy seeds)
What you need sheet pan, rolling pin, saucepan, pan, whisk
% daily value
% daily value