1. SetupZest the lime and cut it in half. Chop the kale and the pickled jalapeños. Cut the tomatoes in half. Cut the tortilla into pieces. Put the kale in a bowl with a pinch of salt and 1 tbsp. of sugar. Massage the kale with your hands until it becomes moist.
2. Cook the tortillasIn a pan, over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Add the tortilla pieces and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side or until they are golden and crispy. Remove, place on paper towels and season with salt.
3. Cook the beefIn the same pan, add the ground beef and break it into pieces. Season with salt, pepper and cook for 5-6 minutes.
4. Make the sauceIn a bowl, combine the yogurt, the pickled jalapeños, the lime zest and the juice of half a lime
5. AssembleDrain and rinse the can of corn. In a bowl, combine the kale, the ground beef, the cheese, the corn, the cherry tomatoes and the sauce.
6. Plate your dishServe the salad. Garnish with the tortilla strips. Bon appétit!