1. SetupChop the garlic, the ginger and the green onions. Cut the tofu into cubes. Separate the cilantro leaves from the stems. Cut the bok choy into pieces if they are large, or leave them whole if desired.
2. Make the brothIn a pot, add the garlic, the ginger, the bouillon cube, the tahini, the miso paste, half of the soy sauce and 3 2P | 5 3P cups of water. Bring to a boil. Lower the heat, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
3. Cook the tofuIn a skillet over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Add the tofu, the maple syrup and the rest of the soy sauce. Cook 3-4 minutes on each side.
4. Cook the ramenBring a pot of water to a boil. Seperate the noodles with your hands then cook in the boiling water for 1 minute. Remove with tongs and reserve.
5. Cook the bok choyIn the same pot of boiling water, cook the bok choy2-3 minutes. Drain and reserve.
6. Plate your dishServe the tofu with the bok choy, the ramen noodles and the broth. Garnish with the green onions and the cilantro leaves. It is also possible to leave the garnishes in the center of the table and let everyone help themselves. Bon appétit!