1. SetupCut the broccoli into big pieces. Coarsely crush the peanuts(grind into a fine powder for toddlers). Chop the garlic. Grate the carrot. Thinly slice the green onion.
2. Cook the noodlesBring a pot of water to a boil. Cook the noodles and edamames1-2 minutes. Drain.
3. Bread the broccoliPut the buttermilk in a bowl and the panko in another bowl. Dip the broccoli in the buttermilk and mix well.
4. Cook the broccoliFill the bottom of a pan with oil and heat over medium-high heat. Dip the broccoli in the panko. Cook in the pan 4-6 minutes until the breadcrumbs are golden brown. Add salt. Some of the panko may fall off the broccoli, that's okay!
5. Add the noodlesAdd the noodles, edamame, carrot, garlic, green onion and chili sauce. Mix for 1-2 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Plate your dishServe the noodles and garnish with the peanuts and some lime juice. Bon appétit!
120mlSweet Chili Sauce
What you needdeep pan, bowls, tongs, pot, strainer, grater