30 min. | 754 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Slice the pickle into thin rounds. Chop the cilantro. Cut the lime in half. Drain and rinse the corn.
2. Bread the chicken Put the flour and spice mixture in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. In another bowl, combine the chicken and the buttermilk. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Dip the chicken in the flour mixture and then return the chicken in the buttermilk. Coat the chicken one last time in the flour mixture. Press well so the flour sticks to the chicken.
3. Cook the chicken In a deep skillet over medium-high heat, add a generous drizzle of oil. Once the oil is hot, add the breaded chicken pieces and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and crispy. Reduce the heat a bit if needed. Check that the center is cooked through. Place on absorbent paper.
4. Make the salad In a bowl, mix the corn, the cilantro, the juice of half a lime, the crumbled feta cheese and 1 tbsp. of mayonnaise. Mix well and season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Make the sauce In a bowl, mix the rest of the mayonnaise with the chipotle powder, to taste (caution! spicy).
6. Plate your dish Toast the buns, if desired. Assemble the burger with the fried chicken, the chipotle mayonnaise and the pickles. Serve with the corn salad. Bon appétit!
2unitBrioche Burger Buns
113gSpice Mix (all-purpose flour,cornstarch,garlic powder,onion powder)
What you need Pan, bowls, paper towels, tongs
% daily value
% daily value