1. SetupThinly slice the snap peas. Finely chop the garlic. Chop the cilantro. Crush the peanuts. Reduce to a fine powder for the little ones. Cut the pork into bite-sized pieces. Mix the sauce with 1 tbsp of sugar and the sesame oil.
2. Cook the noodlesBring a pot of water to a boil. Cook the edamame and the noodles3-4 minutes until tender. Drain.
3. Mix the honey and garlicMix the honey and garlic in a big bowl. Kids can make this step.
4. Cook the porkPut the pieces of pork in a bowl with the cornstarch, salt and pepper. Heat a generous drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the pork2-3 minutes. Remove from the pan with tongs and put in the bowl with the honey and garlic. Mix and set aside.
5. Fry the noodlesAdd the snow peas to the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add the noodles and fry 5-6 minutes over high heat. Add the sauce, mix and cook for 1 minute.
6. Plate your dishToss the noodles with the cilantro, peanuts and the pork. Adjust salt and pepper to taste. Serve. Bon appétit!