30 min. | 625 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Preheat the oven to 425°F. Slice the tomatoes. Seperate the lettuce leaves. Pat the tofu dry and cut into slices. Cut the potatoes into thin to medium fries.
2. Bake the fries Place the fries on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Mix. Bake in the oven for 22-25 minutes until golden brown.
3. Bread the tofu Put the flour in a plate. Put the yogurt and the bacon bits in two different bowls. Dip the tofu slices in the flour and then coat with a thin layer of yogurt. Finally, dip in the bacon bits and coat. Press firmly.
4. Cook the tofu Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the tofu slices 2-3 minutes on each side until the bacon is colored. Press firmly with a spatula to make sure the bacon stays on the tofu.
5. Heat the bread Put the slices of bread on a sheet pan. Bake in the oven 5-7 minutes until toasted.
6. Plate your dish Garnish 2 2P | 3 3P slices of bread with half the mayonnaise, tomatoes, salt and pepper. Garnish 2 2P | 3 3P more slices with lettuce and tofu. Top the remaining slices with the remaining mayonnaise and use them to close the sandwich. Cut the sandwiches into 4 triangles. Serve with fries. Enjoy your lunch!
1unitGreek Yogourt 2%
6unitSlices of Bread
0.5unitRomaine Lettuce Heart(s)
80gSimulated bacon bits
What you need Pan, sheet pans, tongs, bowls
% daily value
% daily value