1. SetupPreheat the oven to 425°F. Slice the tomatoes. Seperate the lettuce leaves. Pat the tofu dry and cut into slices. Cut the potatoes into thin to medium fries.
2. Bake the friesPlace the fries on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Mix. Bake in the oven for 22-25 minutes until golden brown.
3. Bread the tofuPut the flour in a plate. Put the yogurt and the bacon bits in two different bowls. Dip the tofu slices in the flour and then coat with a thin layer of yogurt. Finally, dip in the bacon bits and coat. Press firmly.
4. Cook the tofuHeat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the tofu slices 2-3 minutes on each side until the bacon is colored. Press firmly with a spatula to make sure the bacon stays on the tofu.
5. Heat the breadPut the slices of bread on a sheet pan. Bake in the oven 5-7 minutes until toasted.
6. Plate your dishGarnish 2 2P | 3 3P slices of bread with half the mayonnaise, tomatoes, salt and pepper. Garnish 2 2P | 3 3P more slices with lettuce and tofu. Top the remaining slices with the remaining mayonnaise and use them to close the sandwich. Cut the sandwiches into 4 triangles. Serve with fries. Enjoy your lunch!