1. SetupChop the green onions, the garlic and the ginger. Cut the bok choy into pieces. Cut the tofu into cubes.
2. Cook the tofuIn a deep pan, add about an inch of vegetable oil. In a bowl, combine the tofu with the cornstarch, keeping around one tbsp aside. Once the oil is hot, add the tofu and cook for 4-5 minutes. Remove and place on paper towels.
3. Make the noodlesBring a pot of water to a boil. Separate the noodles with your fingers. Add the ramen noodles to the boiling water and cook for 60 seconds. Drain. In a pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of oil. Cook the bok choy for 2-3 minutes. Add the noodles and mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Make the sauceIn a bowl, combine the maple syrup, the sriracha, the garlic, the ginger, the soy sauce, the rest of the cornstarch and 60 2P | 90 3P ml of water. The sriracha is spicy, it's possible to reduce the quantity and omit it and let everyone add it to their dish when serving.
5. AssembleIn the same pan used to cook the tofu, remove the oil. Add the sauce, bring to a boil, and cook 1-2 minutes. Reduce the heat, return the tofu pieces and add the sesame seeds. Mix well.
6. Plate your dishServe the tofu in a sweet and spicy sauce with the bok choy chow mein noodles. Garnish with the green onions. Bon appétit!