30 min. | 578 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Chop the green onions, the garlic and the ginger. Cut the bok choy into pieces. Cut the tofu into cubes.
2. Cook the tofu In a deep pan, add about an inch of vegetable oil. In a bowl, combine the tofu with the cornstarch, keeping around one tbsp aside. Once the oil is hot, add the tofu and cook for 4-5 minutes. Remove and place on paper towels.
3. Make the noodles Bring a pot of water to a boil. Separate the noodles with your fingers. Add the ramen noodles to the boiling water and cook for 60 seconds. Drain. In a pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of oil. Cook the bok choy for 2-3 minutes. Add the noodles and mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Make the sauce In a bowl, combine the maple syrup, the sriracha, the garlic, the ginger, the soy sauce, the rest of the cornstarch and 60 2P | 90 3P ml of water.
5. Assemble In the same pan used to cook the tofu, remove the oil. Add the sauce, bring to a boil, and cook 1-2 minutes. Reduce the heat, return the tofu pieces and add the sesame seeds. Mix well.
6. Plate your dish Serve the tofu in a sweet and spicy sauce with the bok choy chow mein noodles. Garnish with the green onions. Bon appétit!
4unitBok Choy Bonsai
15mlGrilled Sesame Seeds
What you need Pans, bowls.
% daily value
% daily value