35 min. | 711 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Preheat the oven to 425°F. Zest the lime and cut it in half. Chop the garlic and the cilantro. Cut the peppers in half. Peel the plantain and cut it diagonally into thick slices. On a separate board, cut the chicken into pieces.
2. Cook the chicken and the peppers In a bowl, mix the chicken pieces with the spices and a drizzle of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and mix well. Spread on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and add the peppers. Cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
3. Cook the rice Drain and rinse the black beans. Bring a pot with 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water to a boil. Add the rice, the black beans and the broth cube. Lower the heat, cover and cook over low heat for 10-12 minutes.
4. Cook the plantains In a deep pan, heat a generous drizzle of vegetable oil. Cook the plantains for 2-3 minutes. Remove from the oil and lay out on a flat surface. Crush lightly using a plate. Return to hot oil and fry another 2-3 minutes. Remove and place on paper towels. Season with salt.
5. Make the sauce In a bowl, mix the guacamole with the lime zest, the garlic, the lime juice, the cilantro and a drizzle of olive oil. Mix well and season with salt and pepper.
6. Plate your dish Serve the chicken with the black bean rice, the plantain chips, the peppers and the sauce. Bon appétit!
4unitMini colorful peppers
20mlSpice Mix (dried oregano,cumin powder,chili powder)
1unitChicken Broth Cube(s)
What you need Pot, pan, baking sheet, bowl, paper towels.
% daily value
% daily value