Curry and Honey Chicken Thighs
with masala potatoes with yogurt, cilantro chutney and chili pepper
35 min. | 702 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Cook the potatoes Warning, spicy pepper! If you have sensitive skin, use gloves to handle the ingredient. Remove the seeds for less heat. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the potatoes into small cubes. Toss with 1/4 of the spice blend, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Bake in the oven for 20-22 minutes.
2. Setup Thinly slice the onion. Roughly chop the spinach. Thinly slice the chili. Slice the lime in half.
3. Cook the chicken Mix the thighs with the curry powder, honey, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium heat. Cook the thighs 6-7 minutes per side until the center is cooked.
4. Make the cilantro chutney Bring a small pot of water to a boil. Blanch the spinach for 1 minute. Drain well. Add the spinach, cilantro, remaining spice blend, 1/3 2P | 1/2 3P cup of oil, salt and pepper in a container. Reduce everything to a sauce with a hand blender. Add a little lime juice.
5. Plate your dish Serve the chicken with the potatoes topped with yogurt, the cilantro chutney, red onion and chili pepper to taste . Bon appétit!
1unitGreek Yogourt 2%
20mlSpice Mix(garam massala powder,cumin powder,coriander powder,garlic powder)
1unitFresh Chili Pepper
What you need sheet pan, pan, pot, strainer, bowl, hand blender
% daily value
% daily value