1. Cook the potatoesPreheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the potatoes into cubes. Place cubes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Coat with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Cook in the oven for 20-26 minutes.
2. Soak the mushroomsSoak the dried mushrooms in a bowl of hot water for about 8 minutes. Drain. (Keep the mushroom's soaking water for more flavour for the broth.)
3. SetupThinly slice the mushrooms and onion. Chop the parsley. Put the demi-glace in 1 2P | 1.5 3P cups of water or mushroom's soaking juices for more flavour.
4. Cook the vegetablesHeat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the onion and mushrooms for about 3-4 minutes. Season with pepper.
5. Add the demi-glaceAdd the mustard and mix. Pour in the demi-glace and bring to a boil. Let simmer for 2-3 minutes until thick. If you want to, you can add the green peas to reheat them. Season with pepper.
6. Plate your dishGarnish the potatoes with the sauce, mushrooms, green peas, cheese curds and parsley. Place everything in the centre of the table and let everyone make their own poutine! Bon appétit!