1. Cook the potatoesPut the potatoes in a saucepan and fill with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil and cook for 15-18 minutes until tender but still firm enough to hold it's shape. Drain and put in a bowl with half of the spices, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Keep warm.
2. SetupCut the lemon in half. Chop the herbs. Cut the bell pepper and onion into large chunks. Cut the asparagus into 2 or 3 pieces.
3. Prepare the yogurtHeat a ridged or regular skillet over medium-high heat. Add the lemon with the flesh on the grill and cook 3-4 minutes until browned. Remove from the skillet. Put the juice of half a lemon in a bowl with the yogurt, a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix and reserve.
4. Assemble the skewersPut the asparagus, bell pepper, onion and the rest of the spices in a bowl. Add a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Mix together. Thread the vegetables onto the skewers. Heat the skillet from step 3 over medium-high heat. Cook the skewers 3-4 minutes on each side or until browned. For the BBQ: Grill for about 4-6 minutes on each side over medium-high heat or until the vegetables are browning around the edges.
5. Cook the meatPat the meat dry. Season with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Add the meat to the skillet over medium-high heat and cook 3-4 minutes on each side. For the BBQ: Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Add the meat and cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side or until the desired doneness.
6. Plate your dishServe the meat with the skewers, fresh herbs, potatoes, yogurt and remaining lemon. Bon appétit! Did you like our spice blend? Find it in the Cook it Pantry.