Fregola and Zucchini Salad
with sugar snap peas, feta, almonds, arugula and shallot dressing
30 min. | 621 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Cook the fregola Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Pour in the fregola and cook for 8-10 minutes until tender. Drain then rinse with cold water to cool.
2. Setup Cut the zucchini and cucumber into small cubes. Chop the herbs and the shallot. Slice the sugar snap peas in 2 or 3.
3. Cook the shallot Heat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Cook the shallot for 2-3 minutes until translucent and lightly browned. Remove from the pan and put in a bowl with the Dijon mustard, a dash of lemon juice, 1 tbsp. of red wine or cider vinegar, a pinch of sugar and a generous drizzle of oil. Whisk to obtain a vinaigrette. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Cook the zucchini Add a drizzle of oil to the pan if needed. Cook the zucchini for 3-5 minutes until browned. Add salt. Remove from the skillet.
5. Blanch the peas Bring a small pot of water to a boil. Blanch the snap peas for 1 minute. Drain.
6. Plate your dish In a large bowl, combine the fregola with the zucchini, sugar snap peas, arugula, cucumber, herbs, crumbled feta, almonds and vinaigrette. Serve. Bon appétit!
1unitDill and Mint
100gSugar Snap Peas
What you need pan, pot, strainer, bowl, whisk
% daily value
% daily value