1. Cook the fregolaBring a pot of salted water to a boil. Pour in the fregola and cook for 8-10 minutes or until tender. Drain then rinse with cold water to cool down. Mix with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper and set aside.
2. SetupCut the zucchini and the cucumber into small cubes. Chop the herbs and the shallot. Slice the sugar snap peas in 2 or 3.
3. Cook the shallotWarm up a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium high-heat. Cook the shallot for 2-3 minutes or until it's translucent and lightly browned. Remove from the pan and put in a bowl with the Dijon mustard, a dash of lemon juice, 1 tbsp. of red wine or cider vinegar, a pinch of sugar and a generous drizzle of oil. Whisk to obtain a vinaigrette. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
4. Cook the zucchiniAdd a drizzle of oil to the pan, if needed. Cook the zucchini for 4-6 minutes or until browned. Add salt. Remove from the pan.
5. Blanch the peasBring a small pot of water to a boil. Blanch the snap peas for 1 minute. Drain.
6. Plate your dishIn a large bowl, combine the fregola with the zucchini, the sugar snap peas, the arugula, the cucumber, the herbs, the crumbled feta, the almonds and the vinaigrette. Serve. Bon appétit!