1. Cook the potatoesPreheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the potatoes into quarters. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 28-34 minutes or until colored and tender.
2. SetupPeel and thinly slice the beets. Cut the cucumbers into pieces. Crush the garlic.
3. Blanch the beetsBring a small pot of water to a boil. Cook the beet slices for 2-4 minutes until tender. Drain and rinse with cold water. Lightly pat dry.
4. Make the saladToss the arugula with the beets, cucumber and crumbled feta. Whisk the honey and Dijon mustard with 1/4 2P | 1/3 3P cup of oil. Season with salt and pepper. Pour the dressing on the salad when ready to serve.
5. Cook the steakHeat a drizzle of oil and 2 tbsp of butter in a pan over medium-high heat with the garlic and the sprig of rosemary. Pat the steak dry. Season with salt and the steak spices. Cook the steak3-4 minutes on each side or until the desired doneness. Baste the meat with the melted butter during cooking.
6. Plate your dishServe the steak with the salad and the potatoes. For children, cut the meat into thin slices, against the grain. Bon appétit!
What you needpan, sheet pan, parchment paper, pot, strainer, bowl