1. Cook the potatoesPreheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the potatoes into quarters and place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add a drizzle of oil, spices, salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 26-30 minutes until browned.
2. SetupCut the bell pepper into small cubes. Finely chop the garlic and parsley. Thinly slice the green onion. Grate the carrot. Strain and peel the prawns. Cut the lemon** into quarters.
3. Cook the riceHeat a drizzle of oil and 1 tbsp. of butter in a pot over medium-high heat. Add the bell pepper and green onion and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the rice and mix well. Add the broth cube and 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water and bring to a boil. Cover and cook 10-12 minutes over low heat until the rice is tender.
4. Cook the shrimpHeat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and cook 4-5 minutes until colored. Add salt and pepper to taste. Meanwhile, add the garlic and 4 2P | 6 3P tbsp. of butter in a small bowl. Heat in the microwave for 20 seconds to melt the butter. Add the parsley.
5. Plate your dishIn a bowl, put the lettuce leaves with the carrot. Season with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper and vinegar to taste. Serve the shrimp with the garlic butter, lemon wedges, rice, potatoes and salad. Bon appétit!