40 min. | 784 kcal | easy | |
1. Setup Preheat the oven to 400°F. Chop the onion, parsley and garlic.
2. Make the knots Put the doughs together. Roll the dough with the flour until it becomes a large "rectangle". Cut the rectangle into strips. Tie knots with each strip. For longer strips, you can cut them to make 2 knots.
3. Bake in the oven Place the knots in an ovenproof pan. Combine the parsley and garlic with a generous drizzle of oil and a pinch of salt and brush the mixture on the knots. Garnish with the Parmesan. Bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes.
4. Make the marinara sauce Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the onion 3-4 minutes. Add the italian spices and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add the tomato coulis, 1-2 tbsp of sugar, a pinch of salt and simmer over low heat for 5-6 minutes. Remove from the heat.
5. Make the ranch sauce Mix the sauce mixture with the spice mixture and 1 tbsp of water.
6. Plate your dish Serve the garlic knots with the two sauces. Bon appétit!
3 unit Pizza Dough
30 ml All-Purpose Flour
2 unit Garlic Clove(s)
0.5 unit Fresh Italian Parsley
30 g Grana Padano Cheese
1 unit Tomato Sauce
0.5 unit Yellow Onion(s)
15 ml Italian Spices
10 ml Spice Mix (dill,onion powder)
90 ml Sauce Mix (mayonnaise,sour cream)
What you need pans, bowls, rolling pin
% daily value
% daily value