1. SetupBring a pot of salted water to a boil for step 2. Cut the tomato into small cubes. Chop the shallot and the garlic. Thinly slice the broccoli. Zest the lemon. Peel the shrimp. Mix the panko with the lemon zest and a drizzle of oil.
2. Cook the pastaAdd the pasta to the pot of boiling water and cook for 10-11 minutes or until tender. Keep 1/4 2P | 1/3 3P cup of cooking water then drain.
3. Cook the vegetablesHeat a drizzle of oil and 1 tbsp. of butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the shallot, broccoli and tomato for 3-5 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
4. Add the shrimpAdd the shrimp, the garlic, 1 tbsp. of butter and the juice of half a lemon in the pan. Cook 3-4 minutes.
5. Add the pastaAdd the cooked pasta, the cooking water and the cream to the pan. Mix for 1 minute. Add salt and pepper to taste. For creamier pasta, toast the panko in a pan over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes or until browned and set aside to garnish the pasta at the last step. Otherwise, add the panko to the pan with the pasta directly and mix well.
6. Plate your dishServe the pasta and add lemon juice to taste.Let the children help themselves to their fill to develop their autonomy.Garnish with the panko if not already mixed in the pasta. Bon appétit!
What you needpan, pot, strainer, tongs, spatula, bowl