1. Cook the couscousBring 1 2P | 1.5 3P cup of water to a boil in a pot. Pour in the couscous, cover and remove from the heat. Let the couscous expand for 5-6 minutes. Meanwhile, skip ahead to step 2. Fluff the couscous with a fork, add the zest and juice of half a lemon, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Keep warm.
2. SetupZest the lemon. Grate the garlic. Finely chop the herbs. Cut the broccoli into pieces. Cut the tomato and shallot into pieces. Peel the shrimps.
3. Cook the shrimpHeat a pan over medium-high heat. Toas the almonds 3-4 minutes until colored. Remove from the pan. Add 1-2 tbsp of butter (or oil) and cook the shrimps for 3-4 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for another 1-2 minutes. Add salt and pepper, some lemon juice and half of the herbs. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
4. Make the dressingAdd the tomato, shallot to taste, a generous drizzle of oil, 1 tbsp. of cider or wine vinegar, 1 tsp. of sugar, salt and pepper in a food processor. Pulse a few times to make a sauce/salsa.
5. Cook the broccoliAdd a drizzle of oil to the pan and cook the broccoli for 3-4 minutes over medium-high heat. Add salt and pepper. Mix in the rest of the herbs.
6. Plate your dishServe the shrimps with the couscous and broccoli. Top with the tomato dressing and almonds. You can also place everything in the center of the table and let everyone make their own plate. Bon appétit!