1. SetupChop the garlic. Cut the tomatoes in half and remove the seeds. Then cut into pieces. Peel an cut the cucumber in half, remove the seeds and then cut into pieces. Cut the pepper into pieces. Keep a small portion of the cucumbers and the peppers, dice and keep aside for garnish. Grate the cheese.
2. Make the gazpachoIn a blender or using an arm blender, combine the tomatoes, the cucumbers, the peppers, the garlic, the almonds, 2 tbsp of olive oil and 2 tbsp of wine vinegar. Mix well and season generously with salt and pepper. Keep in the refrigerator until it's time to serve. Children are often interested in seeing a blender in action, take the opportunity to show them the ingredients that go into the sauce, they will be curious to give it a taste.
3. Assemble the grilled cheeseGarnish the slices of bread with the manchego cheese. Close well.
4. Cook the grilled cheeseIn a skillet over medium-high heat, add a knob of butter. Grill the sandwich2-3 minutes on each side.
5. Plate your dishServe the gazpacho with the manchego cheese sandwich. Garnish the gazpacho with the diced vegetables and a drizzle of olive oil. Bon appétit!