1. Cook the riceRinse the brown rice. Place in a pot and cover with 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water. Bring to a boil. Lower the heat and cover. Cook for 18-20 minutes or until the rice has absorbed all of the water and is cooked.
2. SetupChop the garlic, the ginger and the green onions. Cut the broccoli into pieces.
3. Cook the chicken meatballsIn a bowl, mix the ground chicken with the eggs and the panko. Add salt and pepper. Form 3-4 meatballs per person. If the mixture it too sticky, add a little oil to your hands when forming the meatballs. In a pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Add the meatballs and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side. Lower the heat, cover and cook another 3-4 minutes. Once the meatballs are cooked, remove and set aside.
4. Cook the broccoliIn the same pan, add the broccoli and cook for 3-4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
5. AssembleIn a bowl, combine the garlic, the ginger, the soy sauce, the maple syrup, the sriracha sauce (to taste), 1 2P | 1.5 3P tbsp. of vinegar and 1 2P | 1.5 3P tbsp. of water. Add the mix to pan and bring it to a boil. Return the chicken meatballs to the pan and coat them well in the sauce. Cook 1-2 minutes or until the sauce has slightly thickened.
6. Plate your dishServe the chicken meatballs with the rice. Garnish with the green onions. Bon appétit!