Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken Roll-Ups
1. Setup Preheat the oven to 425 ° F. Chop the spinach and the parsley. Peel the potatoes and the carrots and cut them into pieces.
2. Make the potato-carrot mash In a pot of salted water, cook the potatoes and the carrots until tender. 15-20 minutes. Drain. Mash to make a puree and add one tbsp of butter.
3. Make the chicken roll-ups In a bowl, mix the goat cheese with the spinach and the parsley. Season with salt and pepper and mix well. Make a small incision lengthwise on the chicken breast. Open and flatten the chicken with a pot or a pan. Fill the chicken with a big spoonful of the cheese mix.
4. Cook the chicken Roll the chicken, starting from the bottom. Secure with toothpicks. Place the chicken roll-up on a baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper and add a drizzle of oil. Cook for 15-20 minutes in the oven.
5. Make the sauce In a pan, mix the cranberries with 60 2P | 90 3P ml of sugar, the demi-glace and 175 2P | 250 3P ml of water. Bring to a boil. Mix well while lightly smashing the cranberries. Reduce the heat and cook for 5-6 minutes.
6. Plate your dish Serve the chicken with the potato-carrot mash and the cranberry sauce. Bon appetit!
2 unit Chicken Breast
1 unit Goat Cheese
30 g Baby Spinach
0.5 unit Fresh Italian Parsley
1 unit Fresh Cranberries
350 g Yellow Potato(es)
4 unit Organic Nantes carrot (s)
30 ml Demi-Glace
What you need pan, pot, baking sheet, toothpicks, potato masher
% daily value
% daily value