1. SetupBring a pot of water to a boil. Cut the tofu into small cubes. Cut the tomatoes into quarters. Thinly slice the cucumber and the red onion.
2. Cook the quinoaPour the quinoa into the boiling water and cook for 12-15 minutes or until tender. Drain. Toss with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper.
3. Bread the tofuPut 1 2P | 2 3Psour cream in a bowl with 1-2 tbsp. of water. Put the panko in another bowl with 3/4 of the spices, salt and pepper. Dip the tofu cubes in the sour cream then coat with the panko.
4. Cook the tofuHeat a generous drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the tofu cubes for 4-6 minutes or until colored, turning them a few times. Place on absorbent paper.
5. Make the dressingPut the remaining sour cream in a bowl with the remaining spices, the **juice of half a lemon*, 1 tsp. of red wine vinegar, a generous drizzle of oil, 1-2 tbsp of water, some salt and some pepper. Mix together.
6. Plate your dishMix the quinoa with the vegetables, the tofu and the sauce. Bon appétit!