1. SetupPreheat the oven to 425°F. Chop half of the garlic and the parsley. Cut the rest of the garlic in half. In a bowl, grate the tomato. Slice the bread.
2. Grill the breadSpread pieces of bread on a baking sheet. Brush with olive oil. Bake for 6-8 minutes.
3. Make the sauceIn a mixer or using a hand blender, make a sauce with the roasted peppers, the chopped garlic, half of the parsley, the almonds and 1 tbsp of red wine vinegar. Gradually add and 3 2P | 4 3P tbsp of olive oil while mixing to emulsify the sauce. Children are often interested in seeing a blender in action, take the opportunity to show them the ingredients that go into the sauce, they will be curious to give it a taste. Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
4. Cook the shrimpIn a pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Cook the shrimp3-4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Make the tomato croutonsIn a bowl, combine the grated tomatoes with the rest of the parsley. Season with salt and pepper and mix well. Once the bread croutons are cooked, rub with the garlic clove on them. Spread the tomato mixture over the croutons.
6. Plate your dishServe the shrimp with the romesco sauce and the tomato croutons. Bon appétit!
2unitGrilled Bell Pepper
1unitFresh Italian Parsley
What you needBaking sheet, hand blender, bowls, pan, grater.