1. SetupCut the radishes into small cubes. Mince or chop the shallot. Chop the parsley. Drain and rinse the corn. Leave the sugar snap peas as they are or cut them into pieces.
2. Cook the cornHeat a drizzle of oil with 1 tbsp. of butter in a small saucepan. Cook half the shallot and the corn for 4-5 minutes over medium heat. Add salt.
3. Make the saladMix the sugar snap peas with the radish, the rest of the shallot, the parsley, the feta, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper.
4. Make the corn puréeAdd the buttermilk and sour cream to the pot with the corn. Remove from the heat. Use a blender or a food processor to make a purée. Adjust salt and pepper to taste. By involving children in this step, they have the opportunity to see the ingredients that will be part of the purée and they will be more open to tasting it.
5. Cook the shrimpMix the shrimp with the spices, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium high heat. Cook the shrimp 4-6 minutes until cooked through.
6. Plate your dishServe the shrimp over the corn purée with the salad. Bon appétit!
120gSugar Snap Peas
1unitFresh Italian Parsley
10mlSpice Mix(smoked paprika,garlic powder)
What you needpot, pan, strainer, bowls, hand blender