1. SetupPreheat the oven to 400°F. Chop the garlic. Cut the pepper, the onion and the zucchini into sticks. Some children prefer these vegetables raw , so it is possible to reserve a few pieces before cooking. Cut the tofu into slices and then into pieces. Cut the pitas into pieces. Remove oregano leaves from the stem.
2. Cook the vegetablesSpread the vegetables on a baking sheet. Add a drizzle of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
3. Cook the pita chipsSpread the pita pieces on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Bake in th oven for 6-8 minutes until colored.
4. Grill the tofuIn a grill or regular pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Grill the tofu pieces3-4 minutes on each side until colored.
5. Make the sauceIn a blender or with a immersion blender, make a sauce with the herbs, the honey, the garlic, the juice of half a lemon, a generous drizzle of olive oil and 1 tbsp of red wine vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Plate your dishServe the grilled tofu pieces with the roasted vegetables and the pita chips. Garnish with the chimichuri sauce and the crumbled feta cheese. Bon appetit!