1. Cook the riceBring a pot with 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water and the chicken broth cube to a boil. Pour the rice, cover and cook over low heat for 10-12 minutes.
2. SetupThinly slice the green onion. Grate the ginger. Cut the bell pepper into small cubes. Zest the orange then peel and cut the flesh into pieces. Whisk the egg.
3. Cook the chickenIn a bowl, mix the sauce, orange zest, ginger, brown sugar and 1 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar. Keep 1 tbsp. of the sauce aside for the next step. Add the chicken to the sauce and coat well. Add salt and pepper to taste. Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan or grill over medium-high heat. Cook for the chicken4-5 minutes. Flip the chicken, cover and cook 7-9 minutes over low heat. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
4. Cook the riceAdd the pepper and half of the green onion to the pan. Cook for 3 minutes. Add the cooked rice, the reserved sauce and 1 tbsp. of butter and cook 1-2 minutes over high heat. Add the egg and mix for 1 minute. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Plate your dishServe the rice and garnish with the rest of green onion, the chicken, the orange and sesame seeds. Place everything in the middle of the table and let everyone serve themselves. Bon appétit!