1. SetupCut the bell pepper and onion into medium-sized pieces. Cut the zucchini into medium-sized cubes. Cut the mushrooms in 2. Chop the mint. Grate the cucumber.
2. Assemble the kebabsHeat a skillet or grill over medium high heat. Place the vegetables (except the cucumber) and spices in a large bowl with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Mix well. Thread the vegetables onto the skewers. Cook the skewers 3-5 minutes on each side until colored.
3. Make the tzatzikiIn a bowl, mix the yogurt with the cucumber, mint, salt and pepper. Add 1-2 tbsp. of water to thin the sauce.
4. Heat the breadWhen the skewers are cooked, cook the bread in the pan or on the grill 1-2 minutes on each side to heat through.
5. Plate your dishServe the skewers with the bread and the tzatziki. It is possible to leave everything in the center of the table and let everyone help themselves. Bon appétit!
2unitGreek Yogourt 2%
8gSpice Mix - All-Purpose
What you needpan or grill, bowls, tongs, box grater