Ground Beef Burrito Bowl
with lime-cilantro rice, grilled vegetables, corn salad, cheddar cheese and sour cream
25 min. | 769 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Cook the rice Rinse the rice. In a pot, melt 1 2P | 2 3P tbsp of butter and the juice of a lime over medium high heat. Add the rice and 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water. Bring to a boil. Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes over low heat. Once cooked, add half of the chopped cilantro.
2. Setup Chop the cilantro and the pickled jalapeños. Cut the onion and the peppers into strips.
3. Cook the vegetables In a pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Add the onion and the peppers. Season with salt and pepper and cook for 4-5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
4. Cook the beef In the same pan, add the beef and break into pieces. Add the spices, season with salt and pepper. Cook for 5-6 minutes or until the beef is cooked.
5. Make the corn salad Drain and rinse the corn. Place in a bowl, add the pickled jalapeños, to taste, (caution! spicy), and half of the cilantro. Season with salt, pepper and mix well. In another bowl, season the cabbage with a drizzle of oil, 1 tbsp. of rice vinegar, a pinch of sugar and salt.
6. Plate your dish Serve the rice with the ground beef, the vegetables, the cabbage, the corn salad, the cheese and the sour cream. Garnish with lime juice to taste. Bon appétit!
3unitMini colorful peppers
100gSliced red cabbage
6gSpice Mix (garlic powder,chili powder,cumin powder)
What you need Pot, pan, bowl.
% daily value
% daily value