1. SetupPreheat the oven to 400°F. Cut the tomato into quarters. Chop the dill. Cut the pickle into small cubes. Thinly slice the onion. Cut the pepper into strips or cubes. Tear the lettuce into pieces.
2. Cook the croutonsCut the naan bread into croutons. Place on a baking sheet. Add a drizzle of oil and sprinkle a third of the spices on the bread. Add salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 6-8 minutes.
3. Cook the meatballsMix the pork with the remaining spices, half the dill, salt and pepper. Make many small meatballs. Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium heat. Cook the meatballs 7-10 minutes until cooked through, turning them a few times.
4. Make the sauceMix the yogurt with the rest of the dill and the pickle. Add 1-2 tbsp. of water, salt and pepper to taste. Kids can garnish a portion of their yogourt to their taste.
5. Plate your dishMix all the ingredients together with the sauce. Adjust the salt and pepper to taste. Bon appétit!