1. Cook the fishBring a pot of water to a boil. Add the haddock fillets. Cook for 6-7 minutes. Remove, place in a bowl and break into pieces.
2. SetupChop the green onions, the cashews and the dried cranberries. Cut the cucumbers in half, lenghtwise, and then into slices . Separate the boston lettuce leaves.
3. Cook the vermicelliPlace the vermicelli in a large bowl and cover with boiling water. Leave in the water for 4-6 minutes and drain
4. Make the sauceIn a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, the maple syrup and the miso paste.
5. Make the fish mixtureIn a bowl, combine the fish, the cranberries, the cashews, the cucumbers, half of the green onions and half of the sauce.
6. Plate your dishGarnish the lettuce leaves with the vermicelli and the fish mixture. Garnish with the rest of the sauce and the rest of the green onions. Let the children help themselves to their fill to develop their autonomy . Bon appétit!