1. Cook the couscousBring a saucepan with 1 2P | 1.5 3P cups of water to a boil. Add the couscous and the raisins. Remove from the heat, cover and let the couscous absorb the water for about 4-6 minutes. Break up the couscous with a fork and add a drizzle of oil, some salt and some pepper.
2. SetupCut the tomato and the cucumber into very small cubes. Chop the parsley, the onion and the jalapeño. Zest the lemon. Put the onion in a bowl of cold water to mellow its flavour. Slice the halloumi.
3. Cook the halloumiHeat a non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Cook the halloumi slices for about 2 minutes on each side or until browned. Add a light drizzle of oil, to taste, if you're worried the halloumi will stick to your pan.
4. Mix the yogurtMix the yogurt with the lemon zest, the juice of half a lemon, the jalapeño(to taste, spicy!), 2-3 tbsp. of water, a pinch of salt and a pinch of sugar.
5. Plate your dishMix the couscous with the tomato, the cucumber, the drained onion, the parsley and the halloumi. Add a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Serve and garnish with the yogurt. Bon appétit!