1. Cook the pastaPreheat the oven to 400°F. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta8-10 minutes until tender. Drain.
2. SetupCut the halloumi into cubes. Cut the zucchini into half rounds. Chop the onion.
3. Cook the halloumiHeat a light drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the halloumi cubes3-5 minutes until browned on each surface. Remove from the skillet.
4. Cook the vegetablesAdd a drizzle of oil to the pan if needed. Add the onion, zucchini and spices to taste. Cook 3-4 minutes. Add 0.75 2P | 1 3P canned tomatoes and 1/2 2P | 3/4 3P cup of water and mix well. Add a pinch of sugar if desired. Cook 2-3 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Add the pasta and halloumi to the pan and mix.
5. Bake in the ovenTransfer the contents of the skillet to a baking dish. Garnish with the mozzarella. Bake in the oven for 8-12 minutes until the cheese is melted.
6. Plate your dishServe the pasta. You can also let the children help themselves to their fill to develop their autonomy. Bon appétit!