30 min. | 653 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Cook the corn In a pan, grill the corn on the cob for 10-12 minutes, turning it a few times so that it is well grilled on all sides.
2. Cook the potatoes Place the potatoes in a saucepan and cover them with water. Bring to a boil and cook for 10-12 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked.
3. Cook the beef Pat dry the hanger steak. Salt on both sides. Warm up a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the beef for 2-3 minutes. Flip the beef and add 1 tbsp. of butter in the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes, basting the meat with the melted butter, or until the desired doneness. Let it rest on a board for 2-4 minutes before slicing it against the grain.
4. Setup Chop the parsley and the shallot. Once the corn is cooked, cut the cobs to keep only the corn kernels. Cut the cooked potatoes in half.
5. Make the sauce In a bowl, combine the parsley, the shallot, the dijon mustard and 1 tbsp. of red wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar. Gradually add 45 2P | 60 3P ml of olive oil to emulsify the sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Plate your dish Top the arugula with the potatoes, the corn, the beef, the crumbled blue cheese and the sauce. Bon appétit!
400gYellow Baby Potato(es)
1unitFresh Italian Parsley
What you need Pans, Pot, Bowl.
% daily value
% daily value