1. SetupPreheat the oven to 450°F. Finely chop the pepper, tomato and herbs. Thinly slice the garlic. Slice the zucchini into rounds on the diagonal. Zest the lemon then cut into wedges. Pat the capers dry.
2. Cook the zucchiniPlace the zucchini slices on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until browned.
3. Make the salsaHeat a skillet over medium-high heat. Toast the almonds3-4 minutes until colored then remove from the pan. Crush the almonds a bit. In a bowl, mix the pepper with the tomato, crushed almonds, half of the herbs, a drizzle of olive oil, a dash of cider or wine vinegar, salt and pepper.
4. Whip the fetaIn a food processor, add the feta, yogurt, the juice of a quarter of a lemon and a pinch of salt. Pulse until you get whipped feta.
5. Cook the meatPat the meat dry. Add salt and pepper. Heat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. When the oil is hot, fry the garlic slices and capers1-2 minutes until browned. Put on a paper towel. Add the meat and cook 2-3 minutes on each side. Cover, turn off the heat and finish cooking 2-3 minutes or until desired doneness. Place the steaks on a board and let rest for a few minutes before slicing against the grain.
6. Plate your dishMix the zucchini with the rest of the herbs and the zest. Serve the zucchini over the whipped feta and top with the fried garlic and capers. Serve the meat with the salsa. Serve with lemon wedges. Bon appétit!