1. SetupPreheat the oven to 425°F. Thinly slice the zucchini into half moons. Thinly slice the red onion, green onion and the bell pepper into strips. Make incisions in the chicken without completely slicing it. Some kids prefer their veggies raw, so it's possible to keep some aside before cooking.
2. Cook the chickenPlace the chicken on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add half of the spices(caution! spicy), salt and pepper. In a bowl, combine the zucchini, red onion and pepper with the rest of the spices to taste, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Put the vegetables in the incisions of the chicken. Place the remaining vegetables next to the chicken breasts. Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
3. Cook the riceRinse the rice. Bring a pan with 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water and the broth cube to a boil. Pour in the rice, cover and cook over low heat for 10-12 minutes.
4. Add the cheeseTake the baking sheet out of the oven. Remove the vegetables and put in a bowl. Add the cheddar to the chicken breasts and bake in the oven for 5 minutes.
5. Plate your dishServe the chicken with the green onion, salsa, rice and the remaining vegetables. Bon appétit!