Hasselback Fajitas Chicken Breast
1. Setup Preheat the oven to 425°F. Thinly slice the zucchini into half moons. Thinly slice the red onion, green onion and the bell pepper into strips. Make incisions in the chicken without completely slicing it.
2. Cook the chicken Place the chicken on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add half of the spices , salt and pepper. In a bowl, combine the zucchini, red onion and pepper with the rest of the spices, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Put the vegetables in the incisions of the chicken. Place the remaining vegetables next to the chicken breasts. Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
3. Cook the rice Rinse the rice. Bring a pan with 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water and the broth cube to a boil. Pour in the rice, cover and cook over low heat for 10-12 minutes.
4. Add the cheese Take the baking sheet out of the oven. Remove the vegetables and put in a bowl. Add the cheddar to the chicken breasts and bake in the oven for 5 minutes.
5. Plate your dish Serve the chicken with the green onion, salsa, rice and the remaining vegetables. Bon appétit!
2 unit Chicken Breast
0.5 unit Zucchini(s)
1 unit Pepper(s)
0.5 unit Red Onion(s)
15 ml Tex-Mex Mix
40 g Mild Cheddar
140 g Basmati Rice
1 unit Vegetable Broth Cube(s)
80 ml Mild Salsa
1 unit Green Onion(s)
What you need sheet pan, bowl, pot
% daily value
% daily value