1. Prepare the meatloaf Preheat the oven to 400°F. Chop the parsley and the slice of bread. Mix the beef with the parsley, Parmesan, ketchup, bread, 1/4 2P | 1/3 3P cup of milk, salt and pepper. Put a baking paper in a small baking dish and add the meat. Bake in the oven 40-45 minutes.
2. Setup Cut the carrot and celery into small pieces. Peel and cut the potatoes into small cubes. Cut the broccoli into pieces.
3. Cook the potatoes Place the potatoes in a saucepan and fill with enough water to cover. Add salt. Bring to a boil and cook for 10-12 minutes. Drain then mash with butter and milk to taste. Add salt and pepper to taste. Keep warm.
4. Make the tomato sauce Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium high heat. Cook the carrot, celery and spices for 3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Add the tomato sauce, 1/4 2P | 1/3 3P cup of water, 1 tbsp sugar and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer 8-9 minutes. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
5. Cook the broccoli Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium high heat. Cook the broccoli 2-3 minutes until lightly browned. Add salt and pepper.
6. Plate your dish Serve slices of meatloaf with the tomato sauce, mashed potatoes and broccoli. Bon appétit!
280 g Ground Beef
1 unit Carrot(s)
1 unit Celery
1 unit Tomato Sauce
30 ml Ketchup
500 g Yellow Potato(es)
1 unit Fresh Italian Parsley
1 unit Slices of Bread
1 unit Broccoli
15 g Grana Padano Cheese
20 ml Spice Mix(dried oregano,dried thym,onion powder,garlic powder)
What you need pans, baking dish, pot, strainer, potato masher
% daily value
% daily value