1. Prepare the meatloafPreheat the oven to 400°F. Chop the parsley and the slice of bread. Mix the beef with the parsley, grana padano, ketchup, bread, 1/4 2P | 1/3 3P cup of milk, salt and pepper. Put a baking paper in a small baking dish and add the meat. Bake in the oven 40-45 minutes. To add a fun touch, you can divide the mixture into muffin cups and bake 15-18 minutes, or until done.
2. SetupCut the carrot and celery into very small pieces. Peel and cut the potatoes into small cubes. Cut the broccoli into pieces.
3. Cook the potatoesPlace the potatoes in a saucepan and fill with enough water to cover. Add salt. Bring to a boil and cook for 10-12 minutes. Drain then mash with butter and milk to taste. Add salt and pepper to taste. Keep warm.
4. Make the tomato sauceHeat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium high heat. Cook the carrot, celery and spices for 3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Add the tomato sauce, 1/4 2P | 1/3 3P cup of water, 1 tbsp sugar and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer 8-10 minutes until tender. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
5. Cook the broccoliHeat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium high heat. Cook the broccoli2-3 minutes until lightly browned. Add salt and pepper.
6. Plate your dishServe slices of meatloaf with the tomato sauce, mashed potatoes and broccoli. Bon appétit!