45 min. | 539 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Prepare the meatloaf Preheat the oven to 400°F. Chop the parsley and the slice of bread. Mix the beef with the parsley, Parmesan, ketchup, bread, 1/4 2P | 1/3 3P cup of milk, salt and pepper. Put a baking paper in a small baking dish and add the meat. Bake in the oven 40-45 minutes.
2. Setup Cut the carrot and celery into very small pieces. Peel and cut the potatoes into small cubes. Cut the broccoli into pieces.
3. Cook the potatoes Place the potatoes in a saucepan and fill with enough water to cover. Add salt. Bring to a boil and cook for 10-12 minutes. Drain then mash with butter and milk to taste. Add salt and pepper to taste. Keep warm.
4. Make the tomato sauce Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium high heat. Cook the carrot, celery and spices for 3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Add the tomato sauce, 1/4 2P | 1/3 3P cup of water, 1 tbsp sugar and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer 8-10 minutes until tender. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
5. Cook the broccoli Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium high heat. Cook the broccoli 2-3 minutes until lightly browned. Add salt and pepper.
6. Plate your dish Serve slices of meatloaf with the tomato sauce, mashed potatoes and broccoli. Bon appétit!
2unitOrganic Nantes carrot (s)
1unitFresh Italian Parsley
1unitSlices of Bread
30gGrana Padano Cheese
10gSpice Mix (,dried thym,onion powder,garlic powder)
What you need pans, baking dish, pot, strainer, potato masher
% daily value
% daily value