1. SetupPreheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the potatoes into wedges. Chop the garlic. Slice the cucumber. Cut the lemon in half. Separate the boston lettuce leaves. Separate the mint and parsley leaves from the stems. On a separate board, cut the chicken into pieces. In a bowl, combine the chicken, the spices, half of the honey and a drizzle of olive oil. Let marinate until it's time to cook it.
2. Make the friesSpread the potatoes on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Cook in the oven for 10-15 minutes. .
3. Add the chickenOn the same plate as the fries add the chicken. Continue cooking in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked and the fries are golden brown.
4. Make the saueIn a bowl, combine the yogurt, the garlic, the tahini, the rest of the honey and the juice of half a lemon. For a thiner sauce, add a little water.
5. Plate your dishServe the chicken in the boston lettuce leaves. Garnish with the sauce, the cucumbers, the mint and the parsley leaves. Serve with the fries. It is possible to leave everything in the center of the table like a salad bar and let everyone help themselves. Bon appétit!