1. SetupFinely chop the parsley and the garlic. Thinly slice the mushrooms. Grate the carrot. Very thinly slice the broccoli.
2. Marinate the meatPut the parsley, the garlic, the honey and a generous drizzle of oil in a bowl. Mix well. Add the beef strips, salt, pepper and mix well. Let marinate. Let marinate until step 5.
3. Cook the riceWarm up a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and cook for 3-4 minutes or until browned. Add salt and pepper. Add the rice and mix well. Add 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water with the broth cube. Bring to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat for 10-12 minutes.
4. Make the saladIn a bowl, mix the broccoli with the carrot, the sour cream, a drizzle of oil, 1-2 tbsp. of cider vinegar, salt and pepper.
5. Cook the meatWarm up a pan over high heat. When the pan is hot, add the beef strips and cook for about 2 minutes on each side.
6. Plate your dishServe the beef with the rice and the salad. You can also let the children help themselves to their fill to develop their autonomy. Bon appétit!