1. SetupChop the garlic and the green onions. Cut the bok choy into pieces. On a separate board, cut the chicken into pieces.
2. Cook the noodlesBring a pot of water to a boil. Add the soba noodles and cook for 3-4 minutes. Drain and reserve.
3. Cook the chickenIn a bowl, combine the chicken pieces with the cornstarch and season with salt and pepper. In a pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Cook the chicken pieces2-3 minutes on each side.
4. Add the sauceIn a bowl, combine the honey, the garlic, the soy sauce, the sriracha, to taste (caution! spicy) and 1 tbsp of vinegar. Add 1 tbsp of butter to the pan, let it melt and add the sauce. It's possible to reduce or omit the sriracha and reserve it for the service. Mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes. At the end of cooking, add the sesame seeds and mix well to coat the chicken.
5. Make the bok choy noodlesIn a pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Add the bok choy, season with salt and pepper, and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the soba noodles and cook for another 1 minute.
6. Plate your dishServe the honey garlic chicken with the bok choy noodles. Garnish with the green onions. Bon appétit!