30 min. | 734 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Preheat the oven to 425°F. Chop the garlic, the ginger and the cilantro. Slice the onion. Cut the tofu into cubes. Cut the red pepper into sticks. Place the cashews in a bowl and cover with water.
2. Cook the tofu In a bowl, combine the tofu with half of the spices, the cornstarch and a drizzle of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and spread out on a baking sheet. Cook in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
3. Cook the vegetables In a pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Add the onions and 1 tbsp of sugar and cook for 4-5 minutes. Add the red peppers and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Add 0.5 2P | 1 3P can of tomato paste, the garlic, the ginger and the rest of the spices and mix well.
4. Make the sauce In a blender or using an arm blender, add the cashews and 60 2P | 90 3P ml of water. Make a smooth sauce and add it to the pan. Keep around 1-2 tbsp of coconut milk aside to garnish at the end. Add the rest of the coconut milk to the pan and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
5. Assemble Add the tofu pieces to the sauce and mix well.
6. Plate your dish Heat the naan bread if desired. Serve the indian butter tofu and garnish with the cilantro and a little of the coconut milk. Serve with the naan bread. Bon appétit!
15gSpice Mix(garam massala powder,cumin powder,coriander powder,chili powder)
What you need Pan, baking sheet, bowl, arm blender.
% daily value
% daily value