1. SetupPreheat the oven to 425°F. Chop the garlic, the ginger and the cilantro. Slice the onion. Cut the tofu into cubes. Cut the red pepper into sticks. Place the cashews in a bowl and cover with water.
2. Cook the tofuIn a bowl, combine the tofu with half of the spices, the cornstarch and a drizzle of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and spread out on a baking sheet. Cook in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
3. Cook the vegetablesIn a pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Add the onions and 1 tbsp of sugar and cook for 4-5 minutes. Add the red peppers and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Add 0.5 2P | 1 3P can of tomato paste, the garlic, the ginger and the rest of the spices and mix well.
4. Make the sauceIn a blender or using an arm blender, add the cashews and 60 2P | 90 3P ml of water. Make a smooth sauce and add it to the pan. Keep around 1-2 tbsp of coconut milk aside to garnish at the end. Add the rest of the coconut milk to the pan and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
5. AssembleAdd the tofu pieces to the sauce and mix well.
6. Plate your dishHeat the naan bread if desired. Serve the indian butter tofu and garnish with the cilantro and a little of the coconut milk. Serve with the naan bread. Bon appétit!