30 min. | 548 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Chop the chili pepper, the onion, the garlic and the cilantro. Cut the lemon in half. Cut the peppers into pieces. On a separate board, cut the chicken into pieces.
2. Cook the rice Rinse the rice. Bring 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water to a boil in a pot. Pour the rice, cover and cook for 10-12 minutes over low heat.
3. Cook the chicken In a pan, over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Add the chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side. Season with salt and pepper. Remove and set aside.
4. Cook the vegetables In the same pan, add the onions and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add the garlic, the spices and the chili pepper. Cook for another 1-2 minutes. Add the peppers and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
5. Assemble and simmer In the same pan, add 0.5 2P | 1 3P can of tomato paste, the chicken bouillon cube, 1 2P | 1.5 3P tbsp. of sugar and 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water. Add the chicken pieces and mix well. Bring to a boil. Lower the heat, cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes. At the end of the cooking time, add the juice of half a lemon and the tamarind paste.
6. Plate your dish Serve the chicken pathia with the rice. Garnish with the cilantro. Bon appétit!
15mlLiquid Tamarind Concentrate
1unitChicken Broth Cube(s)
4unitMini colorful peppers
1unitFresh Chili Pepper
8gSpice Mix (curry powder,smoked paprika,cinnamon powder,chili powder)
What you need Pot, Pan.
% daily value
% daily value